Pain Solutions offers 2 Proven Methods for Pain Reduction
1. Natural Products that deliver amazing results - CLICK HERE for more info
2. SCENAR Treatment (Gold Coast Clinic)
What is SCENAR ? The European press called it ... "The Star Trek Device"
The media named it thus, after the all-curing 'energetic medical device' used on that popular science fiction series, because of the exceptional
benefits that were so often experienced during and after treatment.
The SCENAR was developed in Russia, which sits midway between East and West and is therefore open to the innovations of both.
Combining Western electrical biofeedback with Eastern energy medicine, the technology of SCENAR was a product of the space race.
Cosmonaut Oleg Kotov
Both Eastern and Western physicists were encouraged to develop energy medicine under their government’s umbrellas, as massive funding was poured into equipment for the American and Russian space programs. Astronauts & Cosmonauts could not take along pharmaceuticals for every possible malady, due to restricted storage space. Another form of treatment was needed, prompting the development of energetic medicine and biofeedback systems for aiding the body's own healing abilities.
NOTE: This is NOT a 'TENS' machine - 'SCENAR' is a highly sophisticated Medical Bio-Feedback & Pain Relief device ...
delivering Non Invasive Neuro Stimulation
The technology for the SCENAR was originally developed by a team of Russian Doctors and Scientists at Sochi University.
The team sought a method of treatment that was energy-efficient, portable, non-invasive, and circumvented the space flight problem of toxic waste storage. The solution they devised was a repeatable therapeutic treatment using gentle, electrical signals (similar to the body's electrical signals)
to help stimulate the immune system, the body’s own healer.
Over the ensuing years, many dynamic developments have been made to advance the complex abilities of the SCENAR device.
Click Here - to read complete article about Scenar development and benefits
Russian Trials + many years of clinic experience have demonstrated great pain relief benefits
Due to the device’s high amplitude, small unmyelinated ‘C’ fibres can be stimulated to a higher degree than with other forms of electrotherapy.
When sufficiently stimulated, ‘C’ fibres trigger Neuro-peptide and Regulative-peptide release with resultant pain relief and healing.
The SCENAR impulse is carried via Afferent nerve fibres to regulatory centres in the brain, which in turn responds via efferent nerve fibres.
The SCENAR device interprets this response and, via computer modulation, results in its next impulse being modified accordingly which further provides information back to the brain to either amplify or dampen the pathological signals initiating pain, ultimately leading to homeostasis.
The SCENAR device not only provides direct therapeutic effect, but also activates the natural defences of the body. (Ref: 1, 2)
The effect is achieved through the stimulation of reflective zones and acupuncture points on the skin surface.
It establishes a biofeedback link with the body when in use, constantly changing the properties of the applied gentle electric impulses, depending on the measured reaction from the body.
The effect of SCENAR therapy is based on electric impulses of a specific shape; patterned after the natural nervous discharges of the human body.
SCENAR therapy is an effective Medical Technology providing Non-invasive Neuro-Stimulation
Scenar works by stimulating the body’s inherent self-healing mechanisms without undesirable side effects. (Ref: 3, 4,5,6,7,8)
During treatment, the recipient feels only a gentle 'tingling' or 'brushing' sensation, as the SCENAR is run over or near the problem area, the spine, abdomen, or other relevant areas on the skin.
The experienced, fully trained Scenar Practitioner determines where to apply the device - either on or near the Point of Pain, or by looking for anomalies on the skin surface, indicated by redness, numbness, 'stickiness' (the device will 'stick' over certain problem areas) or a change in sound from the device.
These additional areas may not seem to be directly related to the symptoms for which treatment is sought, but the many years of trials and pracitioner experience indicates that the healing process is commenced by treating these “asymmetries”.
Patients may benefit from faster recovery times, improved function, relief from pain - and more !
Click Here - to read more about Scenar Technology
Click Here - to read more about Scenar Technology compared to TENS devices
Click Here - to read more about Scenar Treatment and benefits to expect
1. Gorodetskyi I G, Gorodnichenko A I, Tursin P S, Reshetnyak V K, Uskov, O N: Non-invasive interactive Neurostimulation in the post-operative recovery of patients with a trochanteric fracture of the femur. J Bone Joint Surg [Br]2007;89-B:1488-94.
2. G. Gorodetskyi et al, The effects of non-invasive, interactive Neurostimulation on pain and edema during post-surgical rehabilitation following internal fixation of unstable bi-malleolar ankle fractures, Presented as a poster by Dr James Dillard at the IASP 2008, Glasgow, Scotland. Accepted for publication Dec 2009, Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
3. Lee KH, Chung JM, Willis WD. Inhibition of primate spinothalamic tract cells by TENS. J Neurosurg. 1985; 62: 276-287
4. Linda S. Chesterton, Nadine E. Foster, Christine C. Wright, G. David Baxter and Panos Barlas Effects of TENS frequency, intensity and stimulation site parameter manipulation on pressure pain thresholds in healthy human subjects Pain, Volume 106, Issues 1-2, November 2003, Pages 73-80
5. Garrison DW, Foreman RD: Effects of prolonged transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) and variation of stimulation variables on dorsal horn cell activity, Eur J Phys Med Rehabil 6:87-94, 1997
6. Reilly JP, Applied Bioelectricity: From Electrical Stimulation to Electropathology, 1998 Springer-Verlag NY. pg 130 and 233
7. Christie Q. Huang, Robert K. Shepherd Reduction in excitability of the auditory nerve following electrical stimulation at high stimulus rates: Varying Effects of electrode surface area Hearing Research 146 (2000) 57-71
8. Pyne-Geithman G, Clark J F, InterX elicits significantly greater physiological response than TENS: Lymphocyte metabolism and Cytokine production. Presented as a poster at IASP 2010, Montreal, Canada. Aug. 29th 2010.